jeez i would love to order that thing online, but i don’t know what size to order it in because women’s clothing sizes are determined by the alignments of the planets in relation to the fuck you galaxy
A Dramatic Reading of Sandra Hill’s “Rough and Ready”
I’M BRINGING THIS BACK BECAUSE I REDISCOVERED IT EARLIER AND I ALMOST HAD AN ANEURYSM FROM LAUGHING SO HARD
IF YOU CAN ONLY HEAR ONE THING FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE LISTEN TO THIS
I AM SO DONE.
I couldn’t even get past a quarter of this before I just started laughing at how painfully terrible this was written! XD
My brain is in agony. This is the only thing I could possibly think of worse than 50 Shades. This writing is so… ha… ha ahhahaha so immature!! Like, what, did she look up different synonyms for genitals on urbandictionary?
WHAT PUBLISHER THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO PUT INTO THE WORLD?
This is the best thing I ever listened to in a cafe :P
“Today, three women are graduating from the Marine infantry training course. They’re the first female candidates to pass it. The list of things women supposedly can’t do is evaporating.
Critics said the military would have to lower its standards to let women make the cut. But the Marines held firm. Their infantry course is two months long. You sleep in holes. You march 12 miles wearing 85 pounds of gear. You run 6 miles. You learn marksmanship, martial arts, and urban combat.
The three women who graduate today are just the beginning. Forty more have entered the pipeline. The next, more strenuous challenge is the Marine Infantry Officer Course. So far, 10 women have attempted it. Only one passed the hardest part, the Combat Endurance Test, and a stress fracture later forced her out. Once that barrier falls, the Army and Navy will have to open their own ground combat training to female candidates.”—
Everyone who thought women weren’t “fit for combat” is being proved wrong. Rosie the Riveter was right: We can do it. (Could someone photoshop her wearing a Marine’s uniform and giving the finger? That would feel really appropriate right now.)
[Once you get this message you must give five random facts about yourself and then pass it on to your favorite 10 followers ^-^]
These are unbelievably hard for something so simple. OK then, I am just going to do some stream of consciousness thing here:
1. I am awfully sick right now but my boyfriend is even sicker so I have to ensure our survival right now like getting groceries and walking the dogs etc. it is SO HARD! I just want to drink tea and sleep.
2. Today we ordered the Locke and Key series, so my comics collection finally starts to be something actually worth mentioning and I have a lot of ideas on how to expand it next :)
3. I have psoriasis, which does not pose problems for me usually because the spots used to be only under my hair for the most time, but now I have sore spots over my eyelids and it hurts and looks horrible and it makes me even more hesitant to go meet people.
4. I miss Shel and the friendship I fantasize about having with her were I just a bit better at being friend x) and so sometimes I just daydream about how I would surprise her or things that I would do to just connect with her better but then I chicken out.
5. I love tea. Seriously. I drink it almost exclusively and I am really cranky without it. I even started to bring tea with me if I am not sure that where I go it will be available to me.
So that’s it, sorry for boring you, now I will try to send it further to people who did not respond to it already and should :)